How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
* to provide the services you request;
* to send you our newsletters and other offerings by mail;
* to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
* to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased; and
* to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall experience.
Please note that many promotions and mailings are completed well in advance, so you may continue to receive some offers after you ask us to stop sharing your information. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database.
Accepting cookies through your Web browser is your personal choice. You can still view getwise.org even if you set your browser to disable cookies.
You will receive e-mails from us only if you have asked to receive them. Each time you receive an e-mail from getwise.org, you will be given the opportunity to “opt-out” or stop receiving them.